Saturday, January 8, 2011

For Lunch: Chard & White Bean Stew

Oh my YUM!  




I just made a batch of Chard & White Bean Stew from smitten kitchen's food blog.  I had planned on saving if for dinner and having my leftover veggie pizza for lunch, but after tasting a bit, decided to put the pizza off until dinner.  This is that good.  Soooooo good.




I love smitten kitchen.  It's my favorite food blog out there and everything I've made from it has exceeded my expectations.  I must have the same taste bud genes as Deb, the blog author.




I won't bother re-creating the recipe here...if you're interested, just hop on over to her site.  Here are the ingredients though:

Swiss chard
olive oil
carrots
celery
shallots
garlic
dry white wine
white beans
vegetable broth
pureed tomatoes
salt
pepper
thyme
bay leaf
sherry vinegar


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment