Monday, November 15, 2010

Cocopeacans

Today, I'm thankful....


...for this new snack I invented today.


(Yeah, it's blurry, I was kind of in a hurry to eat it!)  A couple of weeks ago, I very wisely decided not to keep anything sugary in the house so when I had a sugar craving earlier this evening, I searched my cupboards in desperation and grabbed three items:  peanut butter, coconut, and pecans.  I took a pecan, swooped it through the peanut butter, then dipped it in the coconut.  It did the trick and saved me from a mad run to the grocery store for sugar cookies.  Bonus:  all three ingredients are healthy and good for you.  Zippadee doo!


What should I call them?  Cocopeacans?  Albino Turtles?  





1 comment:

  1. These look yummy! Great idea. I like "albino turtles". Hey, do I follow you on twitter? If not, follow me @carolinecalcote and I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete