Sunday, November 14, 2010

Helpful Kitchen Tip of the Day



Today, I'm thankful...
...that for whatever reason, magical or otherwise, running your fingers across a stainless steel surface under running water gets rid of garlic and onion smells.  


This is a trick I learned recently from another blog that I read.  I got my first "real" job when I was 16 at Little Caesars.  If only I had known that trick then.  Oh, the onions I sliced.  Hundreds of them.  Oh, the way my hands always smelled.  (Maybe that's why I always had difficulty hanging on to a boyfriend!)




November
Mini-Goal - Week
Major-Goal - Month


Floss my Teeth
 Meditation/Visualization Exercises
November 8
Done
Done – “Focusing & Performing your Best”
November 9
Done
Done – “Healing & Recovering Quickly”
November 10
Done
-
November 11
Done
-
November 12
Done
-
November 13
Done
Done – “Affirmations”
November  14
Done
Done – “Breathing”

It's the end of week 2 and November goals are sailing smoothly.  I missed a few meditation days, but I'm okay with that.  Since my new expectation is to complete the action more days than not, I'm still on target.  I'm very happy about flossing every day and feel like it's back in my routine as a daily habit.  (I had gotten out of the habit.)  Next week's mini-goal is to exercise every day.  That *definitely* needs to become a habit again.


No comments:

Post a Comment