Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Done, done, and done!

November goals are good.



Mini-Goal
Meditate/Visualize

Walk at Lunch

November 1
Done – Bridge/Gilman Route
Done – “Opening the Energy Centers”
November 2
Done – Inside Stairs
Done – “Affirmations”
November 3
Done – Inside Stairs
Done – “Meditation Journey”
November 4



It's amazing how much more motivated I am to walk at lunch now, knowing that I want to check it off as "done" later.  I've been trying to get myself to do this for a couple of months, but every day I talked myself out of it and just stayed at my desk catching up on all my Facebook Scrabble games.  Yesterday and today I walked a snaky loop up, down and through four floors of my building.  Inside.  Because it was %#&! 95 degrees outside today.  Huh?  November?


The meditations/visualizations are a struggle to get through.  I know that with practice, I'll feel more comfortable with them, but right now it's very difficult to stay focused and the time seems to take forever.  I'm quite the fidgety gal and not moving for even just 15 minutes at a time is outside of my comfort zone.  I'm hoping that with practice, I can learn to relax more and not be so restless.

Today, I'm thankful for...
Fruit!  (Which happens to be vegan.  ;)  All of this from my CSA, Be Wise Ranch, on Monday -  persimmons, pears, plums, apples.  I brought a big bowl into work and filled it with fruit, it's just above my desk.  So when I'm feeling like something sweet, I just reach overhead (prepping for January 1!).

4 comments:

  1. ohhh, I loooove fruit :)
    especially apples these days :)
    applebundance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you are tracking your daily goals. That may be something I need to think about myself. I love checking things off. It makes me feel like I accomplished something when I get to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Happy MoFo'ing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applebundance. I love it!

    Retta... The daily tracking sheet is definitely helping me... and of course being accountable in public on this blog by posting it is as well. Give it a shot!

    Thanks, organarchy. You, too. :) Love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete