Sunday, October 3, 2010

One is an event, Two is a coincidence, Three is a pattern

Day 3 and still sugar-free.  Yeah, baby!  Although today I felt like a whiny little brat and even threw myself a pity party in the middle of Ikea which I *wanted* to follow up with one of their fantastic cinnamon rolls - the pot of gold at the end of the Ikea rainbow - but, alas, I didn't.  Of course I'm glad that I stayed the course, but it didn't stop me from feeling sorry for myself.  ;)  Today was definitely a test because today I wanted to eat sugar to soothe the savage beast.  I'm so glad I had the foresight to bring a small baggy of almonds and apricots!  Lifesaver!


Today, I went shopping.  I mean, I went SHOPPING.  Bought a ton of stuff at Michael's and Joann Fabric - fabrics, tools, basic supplies, canvas - so I can start getting creative.  Which leads me to my Thank You of the day.  (It's so hard to pick just one!  I had lots of Thank You moments today despite my miserable moment in Ikea...)


Thank you to little surprises around corners.  Whenever I see one of these tomato pin cushions, it brings a huge smile to my face.  My mother used one of these and I remember being fascinated with it.  I played with it all the time (without the pins in it).  Of course I had to buy this.

Naturally Sweet Dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment