Sunday, October 31, 2010

Go Chargers!

I went to my very first NFL game today.  WOO HOO!  I can't believe the *craziness* that is tailgating.  It was like driving through a circus to park except there weren't any fences to keep you separated from the animals!  


Thanks to the advent of the cell phone and texting, it didn't take me long to find my friend, Nancy, who invited me to the game with her and her friends.


Love Ken's apron!



Yes, yes.  It was also Halloween today.  Alex didn't forget.


You can't really see them, but all the Chargers girls wore costumes and, of course, were cute as hell.


Nancy on the left, with Chris and her sister beside her.

Today, I am grateful for many things, among them:
I got to see my first NFL game without a TV around it.
Nancy's friends were very friendly and made me feel right at home with them.
The CHARGERS WON!!  Let the winning streak begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment